DavidHanson_情感丰富的机器人【中英文对照】

1.I’m Dr. David Hanson, and I build robots with character.
我是戴维?汉 森,我设计具有人格的机器人。
2.And by that, I mean that I develop robots that are characters, but also robots that will eventually come to empathize with you.
我指的是, 我研制出的机器 人具有个性, 也是个最终 会跟你产生共 鸣的机器人。
3.So we’re starting with a variety of technologies that have converged into these conversational character robots that can see faces, make eye contact with you,
所以我们从许 多不同的科技开始, 这些科技造就 了具人格并懂得对话的机器人, 它们看得到 脸,也会跟你有眼神上的交流,
4.make a full range of facial expressions, understand speech, and begin to model how you’re feeling, and who you are, and build a relationship with you.
还会做许多种 脸部表情,也懂得对话, 并且开始仿效 你的感觉, 了解你是谁, 并与你建立关系。
5.I developed a series of technologies that allowed the robots to make more realistic facial expressions than previously achieved, on lower power,
我发展了一系 列的科技, 让机器人做出 栩栩如生的脸部表情, 比起先前类似 的成果,耗能很低,
6.which enabled the walking biped robots, the first androids.
这造就了第一 代的人型机器人,两只脚的机器人。
7.So, it’s a full range of facial expressions simulating all the major muscles in the human face, running on very small batteries, extremely lightweight.
这个机器人有 着相当多的脸部表情, 仿效着人类脸 上的所有主要肌肉, 可以靠很小的 电池运作, 极度轻薄。
8.The materials that allowed the battery-operated facial expressions is a material that we call Frubber, and it actually has three major innovations
让这电池驱动 的脸部表情成真的材料, 是我们叫作 Frubber 的材料, 这材料有着三 种主要创新,
9.in the material that allow this to happen.
让这项科技得 以实现。
10.One is hierarchical pores.
一个是阶层式 毛孔。
11.And the other is a macro-molecular nanoscale porosity in the material.
另一个则是材 料中的巨分子奈米孔径。
12.There he’s starting to walk.
这是机器人开 始在走路。
13.This is at the Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology.
这地点在韩国 高等科学技术学院。
14.I built the head. They built the body.
我做了头部, 他们则做了身体。
15.So the goal here is to achieve sentience in machines, and not just sentience, but empathy.
我的目标是透 过机器表达感觉, 不只是感觉, 神情上也是。
16.We’re working with the Machine Perception Laboratory at the U.C. San Diego.
我们和加州大 学圣地亚哥分校) 的机械感知实 验室 (MPL) 合作。
17.They have this really remarkable facial expression technology that recognizes facial expressions, what facial expressions you’re making.
他们具有这项 了不起的脸部表情科技, 认得各种脸部 表情, 你所作的各种 表情。
18.It also recognizes where you’re looking, your head orientation.
它还分辨得出 你在往哪看,还有你头的动向。
19.We’re emulating all the major facial expressions, and then controlling it with the software that we call the Character Engine.
我们模仿所有 主要的脸部表情, 再用「表情引 擎」这个软件 控制机器 人。
20.And here is a little bit of the technology that’s involved in that.
这是以上这 些科技的小小展示。
21.In fact, right now — plug it from here, and then plug it in here, and now let’s see if it gets my facial expressions.
事实上,现 在,从这边插插头,再从这边插入, 现在我们来 看看,它是否读得到我的脸部表情。
22.Okay. So I’m smiling.
OK. 所以我正在微笑。
23.(Laughter) Now I’m frowning.
(笑声) 现在我在皱 眉头。
24.And this is really heavily backlit.
这里的背光 相当严重。
25.Okay, here we go.
好,可以 了。
26.Oh, it’s so sad.
噢,它真难 过。
27.Okay, so you smile, frowning.
OK,当你 微笑和皱眉头时。
28.So his perception of your emotional states is very important for machines to effectively become empathetic.
它对你情绪 状态的察觉是很重要的, 这让机器人 可以有效地仿效你的情感。
29.Machines are becoming devastatingly capable of things like killing. Right?
机器现在变 得具有毁灭性的力量, 像是杀戮, 对吧?
30.Those machines have no place for empathy.
那些机器没 有情感。
31.And there is billions of dollars being spent on that.
人们却耗费 数十亿元在那上头。
32.Character robotics could plant the seed for robots that actually have empathy.
我们可以用 情感机器人做个开端, 使未来机器 人真的能具有同理心。
33.So, if they achieve human level intelligence or, quite possibly, greater than human levels of intelligence, this could be the seeds of hope for our future.
所以,如果 它们有人类般的智慧, 或甚至有可 能,比人类的智慧要来得高, 这有可能是 我们未来希望的开端。
34.So, we’ve made 20 robots in the last eight years, during the course of getting my Ph.D.
过去八年, 在我攻读博士期间,我们完成了二十个机器人。
35.And then I started Hanson Robotics, which has been developing these things for mass manufacturing.
接着我创立 了汉森机器科学公司, 为的是大规 模生产研发这些科技。
36.This is one of our robots that we showed at Wired NextFest a couple of years ago.
这是我们生 产的机器人中的一个, 我们几年前 在《Wierd》杂志  所举办的发明大展 中展示过。
37.And it sees multiple people in a scene, remembers where individual people are, and looks from person to person, remembering people.
它能同时辨 认许多不同的人, 记得每个人 所在的位置, 在人与人间 来回注视着,并记得他们。
38.So, we’re involving two things.
我们谈的有 两件事。
39.One, the perception of people.
一个是人的 知觉。
40.And two, the natural interface, the natural form of the interface, so that it’s more intuitive for you to interact with the robot.
另一个是自 然的界面, 接口原本应 有的样子, 所以你跟机 器人互动是更直观的。
41.You start to believe that it’s alive and aware.
你开始相信 机器人是有生命并有意识的。
42.So one of my favorite projects was bringing all this stuff together in an artistic display of an android portrait of science-fiction writer Philip K. Dick,
所以我最喜 欢的主题之一,就是把这些结合起来, 用一种艺术 性的展示, 秀出科幻小 说作家菲利普?狄克笔下的机器人,
43.who wrote great works like, “Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?”, which was the basis of the movie “Bladerunner.”
他曾写出像 《机器人是否会梦见机器羊?》这样精采的作品, 电影《银翼 杀手》就是基于这部小说
44.In these stories, robots often think that they’re human. And they sort of come to life.
在这些故事 里,机器人常常会觉得 他们是人 类。而且他们总是会获得生命。
45.So we put his writings, letters, his interviews, correspondences, into a huge database of thousands of pages, and then used some natural language processing
所以我们把 他的作品、信件、 他的访问、 书函, 集结成上千 页的数据库, 接着再用一 些自然的语言处理,
46.to allow you to actually have a conversation with him.
让你真的可 以和他对话。
47.And it was kind of spooky. Because he would say these things that just sounded like they really understood you.
这还真的有 点吓人。因为他会说些事, 就好像它们 真的懂你。
48.And this is one of the most exciting projects that we’re developing, which is a little character that’s a spokesbot for friendly artificial intelligence, friendly machine intelligence.
这正是我们 在发展最令人兴奋的计划之一, 这是个小角 色,一个小机器人, 目的是研发 友善的人工智能,友善的机械智能。
49.And we’re getting this mass-manufactured.
我们正在大 规模生产这个产品。
50.We specced it out to actually be doable with a very, very low-cost bill of materials, so that it can become a childhood companion for kids.
我们知道这 是真的做得到的, 用一种相当 低成本的材料, 这就可以成 为孩子童年的伙伴。
51.Interfacing with the Internet, it gets smarter over the years.
接上网络, 经过岁月,机器人会变得更聪明。
52.As artificial intelligence evolves, so does his intelligence.
在人工智能 演化的同时,这机器人的智慧也会演化。
53.Chris Anderson: Thank you so much. That’s incredible.
克里斯?安 德森:很谢谢你!真的是太了不起了!

ted演讲稿中英文对照

DavidDeutsch_科学解释之新探【中英文对照】

2024-3-18 14:42:10

ted演讲稿中英文对照

DavidHolt_大卫.霍尔特演奏山林音乐【中英文对照】

2024-3-18 14:43:44

0 条回复 A文章作者 M管理员
    暂无讨论,说说你的看法吧
个人中心
购物车
优惠劵
今日签到
有新私信 私信列表
搜索