ChristopherdeCharms_即时扫描大脑的技术【中英文对照】

1.Hi. I’m going to ask you to raise your arms and wave back, just the way I am — kind of a royal wave.
嗨,请大家跟我一样将你的双手举起来回摆动。 就像我这样,有点像皇室出巡向人民挥手致敬般的摆动。
2.You can mimic what you can see.
你可以直接模仿我的挥动方式。
3.You can program the hundreds of muscles in your arm.
你可以安排你手臂中的上百条肌肉运作。
4.Soon, you’ll be able to look inside your brain and program, control the hundreds of brain areas that you see there.
很快的你就可以看到你脑部内的运作方式, 编程、控制着脑部里各个不同区块的运作。
5.I’m going to tell you about that technology.
我现在就要来告诉大家这项技术
6.People have wanted to look inside the human mind, the human brain, for thousands of years.
人类数千年来都想一窥心智的内部运作 人的脑部运作。
7.Well, coming out of the research labs just now for our generation is the possibility to do that.
如今在这科技发达年代的我们有机会去达成它。
8.People envision this as being very difficult.
人们总认为这会是一向艰难的挑战。
9.You had to take a spaceship, shrink it down, inject it into the bloodstream.
因为你必须要将太空梭缩小后注射入人体的血管中。
10.It was terribly dangerous.
这是极度危险的事情。
11.You could be attacked by white blood cells in the arteries.
你可能会被动脉中的白血球攻击。
12.But now, we have a real technology to do this.
但现在我们真的有这样的技术去做这项研究。
13.We’re going to fly into my colleague Peter’s brain.
我们将要进入我同事彼得的脑中。
14.We’re going to do it non-invasively using MRI.
且是用非侵入性的方法,那就是使用核磁共振造影。
15.We don’t have to inject anything. We don’t need radiation.
不必注入任何东西进入体内。不需要冒着辐射的危害。
16.We will be able to fly into the anatomy of Peter’s brain — literally fly into his body — but more importantly, we can look into his mind.
就能够进入彼得的脑部的解剖结构中,确确实实地飞入他的体内。 但更重要的是我们可以观察他的心智运作。
17.When Peter moves his arm, that yellow spot you see there is the interface to the functioning of Peter’s mind taking place.
当彼得挥动他的手臂,你可以看那个黄色的点 是彼得脑中对应功能发生运作的地方。
18.Now you’ve seen before that with electrodes you can control robotic arms, that brain imaging and scanners can show you the insides of brains.
你们之前已经看过了,你可以透过电极控制机械手臂, 脑部成像及扫瞄器可以显示出你大脑内部。
19.What’s new is that that process has typically taken days or months of analysis.
最新的进展是原本这个程序一般需经过几天甚至是几个月的分析。
20.We’ve collapsed that through technology to milliseconds, and that allows Peter to look at his brain in real time as he’s inside the scanner.
我们现在用最新技术可将时间缩短至几毫秒钟而已, 且当彼德在扫描器中可以同时看到自己的脑部运作。
21.He can look at these 65,000 points of activation per second.
他可以看到这些每秒内激发的65000点。
22.If he can see this pattern in his own brain, he can learn how to control it.
如果他可以看到在他自己脑袋中运作的模式,他便可以学习如何去控制它。
23.There have been three ways to try to impact the brain: the therapist’s couch, pills and the knife.
有三种可以影响脑部的方法: 透过心理治疗师的治疗、药物和手术刀。
24.This is a fourth alternative that you are soon going to have.
很快你将有第四种不同的方法。
25.We all know that as we form thoughts they form deep channels in our minds and our brains.
大家都知道我们的想法形成是源于内心及脑部深处。
26.Chronic pain is an example. If you burn yourself, you pull your hand away.
慢性疼痛是一个例子。如果你烧到自己一定会马上缩手。
27.But if you’re still in pain in six months’ or six years’ time, it’s because these circuits are producing pain that’s no longer helping you.
但如果你痛持续了6个月或6年, 这是因为这些神经回路产生的疼痛感对你不再具有帮助。
28.If we can look at the activation in the brain that’s producing the pain, we can form 3D models and watch in real time the brain process information,
如果我们可以观察大脑产生这些痛苦的活动情况, 我们便可以制作3D模型并即时观察大脑处理信息的方式,
29.and then we can select the areas that produce the pain.
我们就能够找出产生疼痛的区域。
30.So put your arms back up and flex your bicep.
把你手臂放在背后并使二头肌收缩。
31.Now imagine that you will soon be able to look inside your brain and select brain areas to do that same thing.
现在,想象你将很快能够看到你的大脑的内部 并选择脑部的区块去做同样的事。
32.What you’re seeing here is, we’ve selected the pathways in the brain of a chronic pain patient.
你所看到的是我们已经找出一位慢性疼痛病人的大脑途径。
33.This may shock you, but we’re literally reading this person’s brain in real time.
也许你会觉得不可思议,但我们现在正即时且”逐字逐句”地读这个人的大脑。
34.They’re watching their own brain activation, and they’re controlling the pathway that produces their pain.
他们正看着自己的大脑活动, 而且他们控制产生痛苦的途径。
35.They’re learning to flex this system that releases their own endogenous opiates.
他们正在学习去调节这个路径,可使他们不必再服用止痛剂。
36.As they do it, in the upper left is a display that’s yoked to their brain activation of their own pain being controlled.
左上角所显示就是他们正在做的事情 这方法使他们大脑所产生的痛苦被控制住。
37.When they control their brain, they can control their pain.
当他们控制自己的大脑,便可控制他们的痛苦。
38.This is an investigational technology, but in clinical trials we’re seeing a 44 to 64 percent decrease in chronic pain patients.
这是一个研究中的技术, 但在临床试验中我们看到慢性疼痛病人减少了百分之44到64。
39.This is not “The Matrix.” You can only do this to yourself. You take control.
这不是“骇客任务”。只有你自己可以握有控制权。
40.I’ve seen inside my brain. You will too, soon.
我已经看过我的大脑内部,很快的你也可以。
41.When you do, what do you want to control?
当你可以控制你的脑部,你想要控制什么呢?
42.You will be able to look at all the aspects that make you yourself, all your experiences.
您将能够全方位了解自己人格组成的各方面及自己的经验。
43.These are some of the areas we’re working on today that I don’t have time to go into in detail.
有一些区块我们还在努力研究,今天我没有时间去深入论述。
44.But I want to leave with you the big question.
但结束前我想要问大家一个重要问题。
45.We are the first generation that’s going to be able to enter into, using this technology, the human mind and brain.
我们是第一代可以有办法进入探索脑内部的人类, 利用这个科技技术去了解人类的脑部及心灵。
46.Where will we take it?
这项技术将在未来发展成什么样子呢?

ted演讲稿中英文对照

ChristopherDeam_空间设计新理念【中英文对照】

2024-3-16 20:19:28

ted演讲稿中英文对照

CornielleEwango_刚果森林的英雄【中英文对照】

2024-3-16 20:21:51

0 条回复 A文章作者 M管理员
    暂无讨论,说说你的看法吧
个人中心
购物车
优惠劵
今日签到
有新私信 私信列表
搜索