StuartBrown_玩不仅仅有乐趣,玩也是重要的【中英文对照】

1.So, here we go: a flyby of play.
那么,我们开始了:一系列玩耍。
2.It’s got to be serious if the New York Times puts a cover story of their February 17th Sunday magazine about play.
如果纽约时报在2月17号星期天的 报纸上用封面故事报道玩耍,那一定是很严肃了。
3.At the bottom of this, it says, “It’s deeper than gender.
在这个底部,写到:”这比性别还要深。
4.Seriously, but dangerously fun.
真的,但是危险的乐趣。
5.And a sandbox for new ideas about evolution.”
而且一大堆关于进化的想法。“
6.Not bad, except if you look at that cover, what’s missing?
不错,除了你是在看封面,什么被遗漏了?
7.You see any adults?
你看到任何成年人了吗?
8.Well, lets go back to the 15th century.
好吧,让我们回到15世纪。
9.This is a courtyard in Europe, and a mixture of 124 different kinds of play.
这是一个在欧洲的院子, 共有124种不同的游戏。
10.All ages, solo play, body play, games, taunting.
老少皆宜,单独玩的,和身体有关的,游戏,玩耍。
11.And there it is. And I think this is a typical picture of what it was like in a courtyard then.
好了,这里就是,我想这是描绘院子是怎么样的 一幅典型图片。
12.I think we may have lost something in our culture.
我想我们在我们的文化里漏掉了什么东西。
13.So I’m gonna take you through what I think is a remarkable sequence.
我要跟你们讲讲, 什么是一个我认为有影响的事情。
14.North of Churchill, Manitoba, in October and November, there’s no ice on Hudson Bay.
丘吉尔北部,马尼托巴省,在10月和11月, 在哈得逊湾没有冰雪。
15.And this polar bear that you see, this 1200 pound male, he’s wild and fairly hungry.
你看到的这只1200磅的雄性北极熊 是野生的而且十分饥饿。
16.And Norbert Rosing, a German photographer, is there on scene, making a series of photos of these huskies, who are tethered.
诺贝特乐斯,一个德国摄影家, 在拍摄一系列这些被栓住的哈士奇。
17.And from out of stage left comes this wild, male polar bear, with a predatory gaze.
而走进这个画面的是一个雄性北极熊, 带有掠食者的眼神。
18.Any of you who’ve been to Africa or had a junkyard dog come after you, there is a fixed kind of predatory gaze that you know you’re in trouble.
任何去过非洲,或被一个恶狗追过的人, 都知道当你遇上这种眼神时, 你就有麻烦了。
19.But on the other side of that predatory gaze is a female husky in a play bow, wagging her tale.
但是就在这种掠食者的眼神旁边, 这是的一个雌性哈士奇,做出了一个玩耍的姿势,摇着它的尾巴。
20.And something very unusual happens.
然后一些不平常的事情发生了。
21.That fixed behavior — which is rigged and stereotyped and ends up with a meal — changes.
一些定向的行为 — 一些是被遥控的,注定的 以晚餐完结的事情 — 变了。
22.And this polar bear stands over the husky.
然后这个北极熊 站在哈士奇旁边。
23.No claws extended, no fangs taking a look.
没有伸爪,没有露出獠牙。
24.And they begin an incredible ballet.
然后他们开始了一个惊人的芭蕾。
25.A play ballet.
一个玩耍的芭蕾。
26.This is in nature: it overrides a carnivorous nature and what otherwise would have been a short fight to the death.
这是在自然里:一个食肉性的自然里 一个会斗的你死我活的自然里。
27.If you’ll begin to look closely at the husky that’s bearing her throat to the polar bear, and look a little more closely, they’re in an altered state.
假如你仔细观察哈士奇是这样靠近北极熊的, 看的再仔细一点,它们变换了状态。
28.They’re in a state of play.
它们是在一个玩耍的状态里。
29.And it’s that state that allows these two creatures to explore the possible.
而那个状态 就允许了这两个生物去探索的可能。
30.They are beginning to do something that neither would have done without the play signals.
他们开始做了一些他们平常不会做的事情 拜玩耍的信号所赐。
31.And it is a marvelous example of how a differential in power can be overridden by a process of nature that’s within all of us.
这就是一个了不起的例子 关于存在于我们之间 一个自然力量可以被改写的例子。
32.Now how did I get involved in this?
现在讲讲我是这么参与进来的?
33.John mentioned that I’ve done some work with murderers, and I have.
乔提到我曾做过一些关于杀人犯的事情,是的,我做过。
34.The Texas Tower murderer opened my eyes — in retrospect, when we studied his tragic mass murder — to the importance of play, in that this individual, by deep study,
德州塔凶手开阔了我的眼界 — 回想起来,当我们在学习他的悲剧屠杀案例中 — 玩耍的重要性, 在这个个体中,通过深入的学习,
35.was found to have severe play deprivation.
发现他的玩耍被严重的剥夺了。
36.Charles Whitman was his name.
查尔斯惠特曼是他的名字
37.And our committee, which consisted of a lot of hard scientists, did feel at the end of that study that the absence of play and a progressive suppression of developmentally normal play
在我们的委员会中,有很多科学家, 确实感觉到在调查的最后 发现玩耍的缺乏和对正常发育的压抑
38.led him to be more vulnerable to the tragedy that he perpetrated.
导致了他比他造成的悲剧更加易受伤害。
39.And that finding has stood the test of time — unfortunately, even into more recent times at Virginia Tech.
而且这个结论是通过了一段时间的考验 — 十分遗憾的,甚至通过了弗吉尼亚理工大学的考验。
40.And other studies of populations at risk sensitized me to the importance of play, but I didn’t really understand what it was.
而且其他一些关于人口危机的学习 让我感受到了玩耍的重要性, 但是我不曾了解玩耍到底是什么。
41.And it was many years in taking play histories of individuals before I really began to recognize that I didn’t really have a full understanding of it.
而且是在多年来研究了那么多历史上玩耍的例子后 我开始了解到,我对玩耍没有一个全面的认识。
42.And I don’t think any of us has a full understanding of it, by any means.
而且我不认为我们所有人都对玩耍有一个全面的认识,任何层面上。
43.But, there are ways of looking at it that I think can give you — give us all a taxonomy, a way of thinking about it.
但是,我想这的确有一些看待它的方法 让你们可以看到它的所有的类别,一种思考它的方法。
44.And this image is, for humans, the beginning point of play.
这个图像是,对人类来说,是玩耍的开始。
45.When that mother and infant lock eyes, and the infant’s old enough to have a social smile, what happens — spontaneously — is the eruption of joy on the part of the mother.
当母亲和婴儿闭上眼睛, 而且当婴儿大的能够做出笑脸时, 所发生的 — 很自然的 — 就是母亲乐趣的爆发。
46.And she begins to babble and coo and smile, and so does the baby.
然后她开始向小孩说话,逗它和微笑,小孩也做同样的事情。
47.If we’ve got them wired up with an electroencephalogram, the right brain of each of them becomes attuned, so that the joyful emergence of this earliest of play scenes
如果我们对他们进行电脑图测试, 他们的右脑会开始适应这些, 所以乐趣开始出现在早期的玩耍场景中
48.and the physiology of that is something we’re beginning to get a handle on.
而且精神上我们开始对此开始有所了解。
49.And I’d like you to think that every bit of more complex play builds on this base for us humans.
我想让你们开始想象所有基于人类 上的每一点复杂的玩耍。
50.And so now I’m going to take you through sort of a way of looking at play, but it’s never just singularly one thing.
现在我要带你们去了解看待玩耍的一种方式, 但它从来就不仅仅是奇异一件事。
51.We’re going to look at body play, which is a spontaneous desire to get ourselves out of gravity.
我们来看看身体玩耍, 是一个让我们摆脱重力的自然欲望。
52.This is a mountain goat.
这是一只山羊。
53.If you’re having a bad day, try this: jump up and down, wiggle around — you’re going to feel better.
如果你这一天不怎么样,试试这个: 跳上跳下,到处动一下 — 你会感觉好很多。
54.And you may feel like this character, who is also just doing it for its own sake.
而且你可能会感觉像这个角色, 它就是这样做的。
55.It doesn’t have a particular purpose, and that’s what’s great about play.
它没有什么特别的目的,而且那就是关于玩耍的伟大。
56.If its purpose is more important than the act of doing it, it’s probably not play.
如果目的比做那个动作要重要 那就可能不是玩耍。
57.And there’s a whole other type of play, which is object play.
然后这里是完全另外一种玩耍,是关于物体的玩耍。
58.And this Japanese macaque has made a snowball, and here she’s going to roll down a hill.
这只日本猴做好了一个雪球, 然后这里她将把雪球从山上滚下去。
59.And — they don’t throw it at each other, but this is a fundamental part of being playful.
不过 — 他们不会互相丢,但是这个基础的部分是有玩耍意思在里面的。
60.The human hand, in manipulation of objects, is the hand in search of a brain.
人类的手,是可以操控物体的, 是一双寻找大脑的手。
61.The brain is in search of a hand, and play is the medium by which those two are linked in the best way.
大脑同时也在寻找手, 而玩耍是最能结合两者的媒体。
62.JPL we heard this morning — JPL is an incredible place.
JPL我们今天早上听到的 — JPL是一个不可思议的地方。
63.They have located two consultants, Frank Wilson and Nate Johnson.
他们找到了两个顾问, 弗兰克威尔森和内特乔森。
64.Who are — Frank Wilson is a neurologist, Nate Johnson is a mechanic.
弗兰克威尔逊是一个神经学家,内特约乔森是一名机械师。
65.He taught mechanics in a high school in Long Beach, and found that his students were no longer able to solve problems.
他在一个长滩高中里教机械, 发现了他的学生再也不能解决问题了。
66.And he tried to figure out why. And he came to the conclusion, quite on his own, that the students who could no longer solve problems, such as fixing cars,
他尝试的去找出为什么。然后他得出一个结论,十分独特的结论, 就是那些不能解决问题的学生,比如说修车,
67.hadn’t worked with their hands.
没有用他们的手去工作过。
68.Frank Wilson had written a book called “The Hand.”
弗兰克威尔逊写过一本“双手”的书。
69.Ahey got together — JPL hired them.
他们走到一起 — JPL雇佣了他们。
70.Now JPL, NASA and Boeing, before they will hire a research and development problem solver — even if they’re summa cum laude from Harvard or Cal Tech —
现在JPL,国家航天中心和波音, 当他们去雇佣一个研究院或问题解决者之前 — 即使他们是哈佛或加利福尼亚技术学院最好的学生 —
71.if they haven’t fixed cars, haven’t done stuff with their hands early in life, played with their hands, they can’t problem solve as well.
如果他们没有修过车,在他们的早年没有做任何手工, 和他们的手玩耍过,他们就不能解决问题。
72.So play is practical, and it’s very important.
所以玩耍是实用的,而且是十分重要的。
73.Now one of the things about play is that it is born by curiosity and exploration. (Laughter) But it has to be safe exploration.
现在关于玩耍的一个关键是带这好奇和探索出生。 (笑) 但是这必须是安全的探索。
74.This happens to be OK — he’s an anatomically interested little boy and that’s his mom. Other situations wouldn’t be quite so good.
这正好可以 — 他是一个有解剖学兴趣的小男孩 这是他的母亲,其他的一些情况不会像这么好。
75.But curiosity, exploration, are part of the play scene.
但是好奇,探索,是玩耍的一部分。
76.If you want to belong, you need social play.
如果你想有归宿,你需要社会性的玩耍。
77.And social play is part of what we’re about here today, and is a byproduct  of the play scene.
社会性的玩耍就是我们今天为什么会在这的原因之一, 而且这就是玩耍的副产品。
78.Rough and tumble play.
粗糙和滚动的玩耍。
79.These lionesses, seen from a distance, looked like they were fighting.
这些狮子,从远处看,好像在争斗。
80.But if you look closely, they’re kind of like the polar bear and husky: no claws, flat fur, soft eyes, open mouth with no fangs, balletic movements,
但是如果你仔细的看,他们就像北极熊和哈士奇一样: 没有爪子,平滑的毛发,平和的眼神, 没有利齿的嘴巴,芭蕾般的动作,
81.curvilinear movements — all specific to play.
曲线的运动 — 都是有关玩耍的表现。
82.And rough-and-tumble play is a great learning medium for all of us.
而且这项粗糙-滚动的玩耍是我们学习的伟大媒体。
83.Preschool kids, for example, should be allowed to dive, hit, whistle, scream, be chaotic, and develop through that a lot of emotional regulation
学前班小孩,打个比方,应该允许去潜水,打闹,吹口哨, 叫喊,混乱的,会开发很多正常的情感
84.and a lot of the other social byproducts — cognitive, emotional and physical — that come as a part of rough and tumble play.
以及很多社会副产品 — 认知,情感和身体 — 这就都是粗糙和滚动玩耍的一部分。
85.Spectator play, ritual play — we’re involved in some of that.
观众的玩耍,和仪式上玩耍 — 我们会参与这样一些玩耍。
86.Those of you who are from Boston know that this was the moment — rare — where the Red Sox won the World Series.
那些从波士顿来的人知道有这样一个时候 — 极少数 — 红袜对赢得了冠军。
87.But take a look at the face and the body language of everybody in this fuzzy picture, and you can get a sense that they’re all at play.
但是看看这个有趣的照片上的脸和肢体语言 你就会感觉到他们都是在玩耍。
88.Imaginative play.
想象的玩耍。
89.I love this picture because my daughter, who’s now almost 40, is in this picture, but it reminds me of her storytelling and her imagination;
我喜欢这张照片是因为我女儿,现在都快40了,在这个照片里, 但是这让我回想起了她的故事和她的想象;
90.her ability to spin yarns at this age — preschool.
她在这个年龄转纱的能力 — 学前班。
91.A really important part of being a player is imaginative solo play.
做到一个玩耍者的重要一点是 一个想象丰富的单独玩耍。
92.And I love this one, because it’s also what we’re about.
而且我喜欢这个,因为这是我们所做的。
93.We all have an internal narrative that’s our own inner story.
我们都有一个内部的叙述,是我们自己内心的故事。
94.The unit of intelligibility of most of our brains is the story.
对我们的大脑最清晰的单位是故事。
95.I’m telling you a story today about play.
我今天来跟你们讲一个关于玩耍的故事。
96.Well, this bushman, I think, is talking about the fish that got away that was that long, but it’s a fundamental part of the play scene.
好了,这个,我想讲的是那个逃跑的鱼,那可真长, 但是这好似玩耍的一个基础部分。
97.So what does play do for the brain?
所以玩耍对大脑有什么影响?
98.Well, a lot.
恩,很多。
99.We don’t know a whole lot about what it does for the human brain, because funding has not been exactly heavy for research on play.
我们不太了解它对大脑有什么影响, 因为对研究玩耍上的基金不是很多。
100.I walked into the Carnegie asking for a grant.
我进入卡内基要求补助金。
101.They’d given me a large grant when I was an academician for the study of felony drunken drivers, and I thought I had a pretty good track record.
当我还是学习酒后驾车的重罪的学者时, 他们给我了一份很大的资金,我想我有一个不错的记录。
102.And by the time I had spent half an hour talking about play, it was obvious that they were not — did not feel that play was serious.
就当我用半小时在谈论玩耍的时候, 很明显可以感觉到,他们感觉玩耍不是很严肃。
103.I think that — that’s a few years back — I think that wave is past, and the play wave is cresting, because there is some good science.
我想那是 — 在几年前 — 那已经过去了, 但是玩耍还是在继续, 因为这里有一些很好的科学。
104.Nothing lights up the brain like play.
没有什么比玩耍更能启迪大脑。
105.Three-dimensional play fires up the cerebellum, puts a lot of impulses into the frontal lobe — the executive portion — helps contextual memory be developed,
三维的玩耍启迪小脑, 给前额叶很多脉冲 — 行政部分-帮助上下文记忆发展,
106.and … and, and, and.
以及,等等, 等等。
107.So it’s — for me, its been an extremely nourishing scholarly adventure to look at the neuroscience that’s associated with play, and to bring together people
所以这–对我来说,是一个十分具有营养的学术冒险, 去看看神经是这样和玩耍互动的,是怎样将人联合起来
108.who in their individual disciplines hadn’t really thought of it that way.
那些没有共同纪律的人联合起来。
109.And that’s part of what the National Institute for Play is all about.
那就是国家玩耍学院所研究的一部分。
110.And this is one of the ways you can study play — is to get a 256-lead electroencephalogram.
而这就是我们可以这样研究玩耍的其中一个方法 — 就是拿一个256制的脑电图。
111.I’m sorry I don’t have a playful-looking subject, but it allows mobility which has limited the actual study of play.
对不起,我没有一个有趣的前瞻性问题,但是这允许了移动性, 那也就制约了对玩耍的学习。
112.And we’ve got a mother-infant play scenario that we’re hoping to complete underway at the moment.
我们在场景里也有了母婴间的玩耍 我们希望现在我们可以完成这个过程。
113.The reason I put this here is also to queue up my thoughts about objectifying what play does.
我把这放在这里的原因是去整理 我对有关玩耍起了什么作用的想法。
114.The animal world has objectified it.
动物的世界已经客观的反映了这个。
115.In the animal world, if you take rats who have — are hardwired to play at a certain period of their juvenile years and you suppress play — they squeak, they wrestle,
在动物的时间,如果你拿老鼠 一些在青少年时期玩耍的老鼠 然后你压制玩耍 — 他们互相挤压,他们互相搏斗,
116.they pin each other, that’s part of their play.
他们把对方放到,那就是他们玩耍的一部分。
117.If you stop that behavior on one group that you’re experimenting with, and you allow it in another group that you’re experimenting with,
如果你把你实验对象的一组停下来, 允许你实验对象的另一组,
118.and then you present those rats with a cat odor-saturated collar, they’re hardwired to flee and hide.
然后你给这些老鼠展示 带有猫气味的领子, 他们本能的反应是逃窜和躲避。
119.Pretty smart — they don’t want to get killed by a cat.
十分聪明 — 它们可不想被猫抓到。
120.So what happens?
所以,发生了什么?
121.They both hide out.
他们都躲了起来。
122.The non-players never come out — they die.
那些非玩耍者再也不出来了 — 他们就死了。
123.The players slowly explore the environment, and begin again to test things out.
那些玩耍着慢慢的探索这个环境, 搞清楚了发生了什么。
124.That says to me, at least in rats — and I think they have the same neurotransmitters that we do and a similar cortical architecture —
这对我来说,最起码在老鼠里 — 我想他们有着跟我们一样的神经传递系统 以及一个相似的皮质结构 —
125.that play may be pretty important for our survival.
那说明了玩耍对我们的生存十分重要。
126.And, and, and — there are a lot more animal studies that I could talk about.
等等,等等 — 这里我还可以谈上很多动物实验。
127.Now, this is a consequence of play deprivation. (Laughter) This took a long time — I had to get Homer down and put him through the fMRI and the SPECT
现在,这是一个把玩耍剥夺的后果。(笑) 这个花了很长时间 — 我不得不把荷马拿下来,通过磁共振成像和断层扫描,
128.and multiple EEGs, but as a couch potato, his brain has shrunk.
和和多脑电图,对他测试,但是就这样的宅男,他的脑子缩水了。
129.And we do know that in domestic animals and others, when they’re play deprived, they — and rats also — they don’t develop a brain that is normal.
我们都知道,在被驯化的动物里 当他们的玩耍被剥夺时, 他们 — 老鼠也一样 — 他们不会去正常的开发大脑。
130.Now, the program says that the opposite of play is not work, it’s depression.
现在,项目表明玩耍的对立面不是工作, 是忧郁。
131.And I think if you think about life without play — no humor, no flirtation, no movies, no games, no fantasy — and, and, and.
我想,如果你们想象一下没有玩耍的生活 — 没有幽默,没有调戏,没有电影, 没有游戏,没有幻想 — 等等,等等。
132.Try and imagine a culture or a life, adult or otherwise without play.
同时想想没有玩耍的文化,生命 或成人,或者小孩。
133.And the thing that’s so unique about our species is that we’re really designed to play through our whole lifetime.
我们之所以是这么独特的物种, 是因为我们就是被设计成活到老玩到老。
134.And we all have capacity to play signal.
我们都有玩耍的能力。
135.Nobody misses that dog I took a picture of on a Carmel beach a couple of weeks ago.
没有人会去怀念我在几个星期前卡梅尔海滩照的那只狗的照片。
136.What’s going to follow from that behavior is play.
接下来会发生的行为是 玩耍。
137.And you can trust it.
而且你可以信任它。
138.The basis of human trust is established through play signals.
人类信任的基础是建立在玩耍的信号上的。
139.And we begin to lose those signals, culturally and otherwise, as adults.
不过我们开始丢掉这些信号了,文化上,等等,就像成年人一样。
140.That’s a shame.
那真丢人。
141.I think we’ve got a lot of learning to do.
我想我们还要学习很多。
142.Now, Jane Goodall has here a play face along with one of her favorite chimps.
现在,简古德尔和他最喜爱的一个猩猩做了鬼脸。
143.So part of the signaling system of play has to do with vocal, facial, body, gestural.
所以玩耍信号的一个部分 肯定和声音,表情,身体,动作有关。
144.You know, you can tell — and I think when we’re getting into collective play, its really important for groups to gain a sense of safety
你知道,你可一知道 — 而且我想当我们在集体玩耍是, 在一个小组内获得安全感是十分重要的,
145.through their own sharing of play signals.
通过他们对玩耍信号的动同分享。
146.You may not know this word.
你也许不知道这个词。
147.But it should be your biological first name and last name.
但是它应该是你生物上的姓和名。
148.Because neoteny means the retention of immature qualities into adulthood.
因为幼态持续指不成熟的素质保持到成年。
149.And we are, by physical anthropologists, by many, many studies, the most neotenous, the most youthful, the most flexible, the most plastic of all creatures.
而且,我们是的,根据物理人类学家, 通过很多很多的学习,大部分是神经上的, 大部分是年轻的,大部分是灵活的,所有生物的共性。
150.And therefore, the most playful.
所以,是最具玩耍性的。
151.And this gives us a leg up on adaptability.
这个让我们也踏入了讨论适应性的范围。
152.Now, there is a way of looking at play that I also want to emphasize here, which is the play history.
现在,这里有一个看待玩耍的方法 也是我想在这强调的, 在玩耍的历史上。
153.Your own personal play history is unique, and often is not something we think about particularly.
你个人的玩耍历史是独特的, 通常是我们想象不到的一些事。
154.This is a book written by a consummate player by the name of Kevin Carroll.
这是一本由十分优秀的玩耍者写的书, 他叫凯文卡罗尔。
155.Kevin Carroll came from extremely deprived circumstances: alcoholic mother, absent father, inner-city Philadelphia, black, had to take care of a younger brother.
他叫凯文卡罗尔是一个来自玩耍被十分压制的条件下: 酗酒的母亲,父亲的缺席,罪恶都市费城, 黑人,还必须照顾他的弟弟。
156.Found that when he looked at a playground out of a window into which he had been confined, he felt something different.
发现在他被关起来的窗口里可以看到 一个公园。 他有一些不一样的感觉。
157.And so he followed up on it.
所以他就去追求起来。
158.And his life — the transformation of his life from the deprivation and what one would expect — potentially prison or death — he become a linguist, a trainer for the 76ers and now is a motivational speaker.
这样他的生活 — 他生活的转变 从一个被压制的人,我们也许可以判断到 — 潜在的监狱或死亡 — 他成了一个语言学家,一个76人队的训练师,现在是一个煽动气氛的演讲者。
159.And he gives play as a transformative force over his entire life.
而且他赋予了玩耍一种转变他一生 的动力
160.Now there’s another play history that I think is a work in progress.
现在还有另外一种玩耍历史,我想是正在进行中。
161.Those of you who remember Al Gore, during the first term and then during his successful but unelected run for the presidency, may remember him as being wooden and not entirely his own person.
你们那些记得戈尔的, 在第一的时期,然后在他第二个成功的时间里, 但是没有竞选总统成功, 也许记得他有点不自然,不像他自己。
162.At least in public.
最少在公众面前是这样。
163.And looking at his history, which is common in the press, It seems to me, at least, looking at it from a shrink’s point of view that a lot of his life was programmed.
在他的历史看来,这样在压力下很正常。 至少对我来说,从一个心理医生的观点来看 他生命中很大一部分是被安排好的。
164.Summers were hard, hard work, in the heat of Tennessee summers.
夏天是努力,努力工作,在田纳西的高温下。
165.He had the expectations of his senatorial father and Washington, D.C.
他背负者华盛顿和议员父亲对他的期望。
166.And although I think he certainly had the capacity for play — because I do know something about that — he wasn’t as empowered, I think, as he now is
即使我想他肯定有着玩耍的能力 — 因为我的确知道这样一些事情 — 我想,他现在也许不是那么有权利
167.by paying attention to what is his own passion and his own inner drive, which I think has its basis in all of us in our play history.
通过做他自己想做的事情 通过他自己的内心的渴望, 我想这这和我们的玩耍历史都有相同的基础。
168.So what I would encourage on an individual level to do, is to explore backwards as far as you can go to the most clear, joyful, playful image that you have.
所以,我能从个人层次上鼓励的是, 尽量往回探索 到一个你有的最清晰,最快乐,最有玩耍的图像。

ted演讲稿中英文对照

StewartBrand_关于环保的四个“异端观点”【中英文对照】

2024-4-3 12:35:21

ted演讲稿中英文对照

SusanBlackmore_2008迷因和技因【中英文对照】

2024-4-4 11:23:59

搜索